...the short version:
I live in Fuquay-Varina, NC with my family - my husband Heath, my two adult sons... Drew & Tyler and their baby brother, Wyatt... who was our surprise addition in 2019! I really started to fall in love with photography when I received my first fully manual camera as a young mom and challenged myself to use it in manual mode. I practiced heavily by photographing my pets and my kids playing their sports, but capturing emotions and connections between people quickly became my favorite photos to take.
Some fun facts about me...
- I love sweets! Especially chocolate.
- I want to pet and play with all the cats & dogs.
- I loved being the neighborhood swim team photographer for a few years.
- I'll stop everything to see any plane fly over, but i especially military planes.
- I love maps.
- Fall is my favorite season.
- Making handwritten lists are a pastime of mine.
- Silly puns & sarcastic memes make me laugh.
- Instagram is so addicting! I love it.
- '96 NCSU graduate >>> Graphic Design
- Chick-fil-a is okay everyday. Right?
“While we had narrowed our options down during planning, Rishelle’s work definitely stood out to us the most -- and so we made the decision to go with Rosey Shell Photography and we can wholeheartedly say it was the right choice! We booked her over a year in advance, and throughout the process of our planning she always responded timely to any questions we had and would provide great suggestions and insight... She captured our big day so beautifully, and I cherish the moments through these photos so much!”